Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Genesis

Isn't the internet and technology a most fascinating innovation and evolution of the human race?? I must profess I was never a hardcore techy...but yet I'm constantly deeply intrigued and seduced by the technological advances of today.

This is my first ever blog and posting. How shall I begin? This whole purpose is to document life in itself but as you already are aware, how could we possibly ascribe words to depict our whole being, our whole self, our whole lives? Having said that, this is possibly the closest you can get apart from photographs and a diary and fortunately, you can never run dry on cyber memory.

It is a somewhat melancholic night...yet a most comforting one. Have you realized that in moments of sadness, devoid is this world of systems, systems of the left and of the right. In that very instant, all is real and the self sees through the heart, and all is clear, and when such melancholy subsides, then serenity engulfs and more often that not, rejuvenates and gives strength...perhaps pain is the catalyst.

I'll be 30 this year...one foot in the grave as many might put it...I wish I was an octopus (I sure am corny). Well, this blogs all about me and I hope to be in extreme vanity. I will entail more in time to come but for now, exhaustion has come knocking ever so suddenly...sleep tight...I will see you soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chim siah..
bombastic words..
u have to understand that not all readers have powderful england like yours!

well.. but i do agree that we will nvr run dry on cyber memory.
it has become a part of my life to help me recall those happy and sad moments.

life's like a story.
let's see what's yours like.. =)

Anonymous said...

looks like your life came to a standstill huh?

come on..